Paramount Coffee Project Revisted

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Paramount Coffe Project Caramel Popcorn Milkshake

With a slew of new cafe openings in Sydney over the last six months, you can really eat at a different one each week. But none have really topped my list as much as Paramount, hence its always the choice by default. Their new spring menu was very much welcome, with a whole new rework of the tasty fried classics and I was glad to see the Crab Po Boy still on the menu. They still make a mean milkshake. Ever since I got hooked on the caramel popcorn variety at Gelato Messina, which since has been replaced withe Dessert Bar, I've been hanging out for these bad boys at Paramount. Just add a filter coffee and I'm pretty sure that equals a healthy breakfast.

PCP Coffee Shake, Caramel Popcorn Milkshake. Sunglasses by Moscot

No comments: